Wallpaper removal in commercial painting in Livermore is a long, tedious, and messy process. However, there comes a time when you should have your wallpaper removed, whether for health reasons or the purposes of putting your home up for sale, etc.
Custom Painting, Inc. understands the stress and physical strain usually associated with removing wallpaper, so we’ll take it away by removing the wallpaper and refinishing the walls for you. We employ a skilled, licensed, and insured team of painters and carpenters and use only quality tools available for wallpaper removal, painting, re-wallpapering, or other wall treatments.
The need for wallpaper removal
As it is said before, wallpaper is a long, tedious, and messy process. However, the urgency of wallpaper removal can arise in several cases:
- Mold and mildew growth – Wallpaper can trap moisture, leading to mold and mildew growth behind the paper. This can pose health risks, making prompt removal essential.
- Renovation and updating – In the case of remodeling or updating a home’s interior, removing outdated or damaged wallpaper may be necessary to refresh the space.
- Preparing for sale – When preparing a home for sale, removing wallpaper can help make the space more appealing to a wider range of potential buyers.
- Damage – Wallpaper that is peeling, bubbling, or tearing can indicate underlying issues such as water damage or poor application. Removal is necessary to assess and repair any damage.
- Personal preference – New homeowners or those redecorating may find existing wallpaper outdated or not to their taste and choose to remove it for aesthetic reasons.
In urgent cases, especially those involving health risks or significant damage, it’s essential to address wallpaper removal promptly to prevent further issues.
Custom Painting Inc.’s wallpaper removal services
We provide reliable and efficient wallpaper removal services to residential and commercial properties in Livermore, CA, and other Bay Area cities.
- First, we identify the type of wallpaper that’s currently on your walls to determine the appropriate tools and techniques for removal.
- No two walls or two wallpapers are the same, so we accommodate our services to various types of commercial spaces, wall surfaces, wallpaper types, and wallpaper conditions.
- Once all the wallpaper is removed, we usually prime the walls to achieve better adhesion for paint, new wallpaper, or other wall treatments.
Custom Painting, Inc.’s wallpaper removal process
Our wallpaper removal approach usually consists of the following:
- Initial assessment by identifying the type of wallpaper to determine the appropriate tools and techniques for removal.
- Preparation of the workspace by removing wall décor, light devices, and other installations; removing curtains, blinds, or drapes; taking away or covering furniture, covering the floors; and taping baseboards or trim (if any).
- Actual removal of the wallpaper from the walls.
- Removing the entire adhesive from the walls.
- Removing wallpaper glue residue from the walls by washing.
- Letting the walls dry before proceeding to prime, paint, install new wallpaper, etc.
Choose Custom Painting, Inc.!
Wallpaper removal involves several steps that require experience, proper tools, and assiduous attention to detail. Custom Painting, Inc. has these necessary attributes to ensure a safe and smooth wallpaper removal process for your commercial buildings.
We have a licensed and insured paint crew and use the highest-quality tools available for wallpaper removal – from basic scraping tools to industrial wallpaper removal steamers – and new wall treatments. Our more than 40 years of professional experience allow us to deliver jobs faster than any DIY home improvement enthusiast or cheap but inexperienced contractor.
We also offer a full spectrum of residential, commercial, and industrial paint services, as well as competitive pricing, flexible payment methods and schedules, and ethical work practices. We pride ourselves on positive customer reviews, testimonials, and recommendations, which inspire us to continually strive to implement new methods and technologies with time-honored professionalism. All these attributes have made us one of the most reputable painting contractors in the Bay Area.
If you feel it’s time to make a big change to your commercial or industrial property, hire only skilled, licensed, and insured painters and carpenters with all the right tools necessary for wallpaper removal. Call Custom Painting, Inc. today at 925-294-8062 to request a free quote here.